SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: Katarina
- Skin Replaced: All skins (with minor edits on death sworn and battle academia)
- Author: Lino, trapped800 and Amara.
- Skin Version: 4.0.0
- Description: Brings back the old katarina animations, particles and sounds.
Thank you Krukuku for let me use the Kat Featured Image on this post and also thank you so much Amara for helping me to bring the old kata SFX back!
WARNING: I had to separate the Slay Belle one from the other skins, and also she don’t have the old sounds included yet, so… when using the Slay Belle old particles, make sure to don’t use ANY other skin except for Slay Belle. Also, i know the particles are a little transparent and idk how to resolve this.
OBS: Krukuku’s name isn’t in authors cause he didn’t really participated on the Texture and SFX edit process, but once again, thank you for the kata image used on this post!
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[20.10.2021] Fourth uPDATE
- FixedSlay Belle Particles and Sounds now work again.
[14.05.2021] tHIRD uPDATE
- AddedName of the author Amara,minor edits on Death Sworn and Battle Academia particles and Old SFX.
- ImprovedNow, the spin particle is more simillar to the original old katarina particles.
- ImprovedNow the particles are more dark and more simillar to the old Katarina particles.
- AddedOld Katarina Particles and Animations.
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.