When you see text grayed out like this:
Those are additional instructions for the template to help you out.
You don’t have to edit or delete it, it won’t show up in the post.
The table of contents will automatically adjust when you delete sections, no need to edit it manually.
Table of Contents
- HUD/UI theme name: League of Morbius
- Author: LxVer
- Mod version: 2.1
- Description: This mod change some items icon in order to be more morbier
This Mod modifies:
- Edited item icons (Mobility Boots, Maw of Malmortius, Blade of the Ruined King, Morellonomicon, Mortal Reminder, Riftmaker, Everfrost, Moonstone Renovator)
Download and Socials
[26.06.2022] Morbius has evolved
- ImprovedMythics items have a more morbid appearance (better in morbius language)
[22.06.2022] Morbius has expanded
- AddedMoots of Morbility, Maw of Malmorbius, Blade of the Morbid King, Morbellonomicon, Morbial Reminder, Morbmaker, Evermorb, Moorbstone Renovator.
- ImprovedNow you can see what is the original item.
[21.06.2022] FIrst release
- IT’S MORBIN TIME
!!! Do not touch anything below this message !!!
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!