Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Aatrox
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: MabuLaboo
- Skin Version: 2.3
- Description: A retouched custom model, custom particles, and custom voiceover of the outdated first version.
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified particles
- Modified loadingscreen
- New voiceover
Additional installation instructions
This skin includes 2 things which are the base mod (which is the .fantome file) and the Custom Voiceover Pack folder which contains the custom voiceover files.
- Download the base mod
- Download the language file which matches your server, client & game language (check the overview of language codes here)
- Import base mod into LCS
- Click on “Edit this mod”
- Go to the “Files” tab
- Import your language file (Drag and drop or “Add WAD”)
- Close “Edit mod” window
- Activate mod and press “Run” to use the mod
There is still another custom voiceover update left for Noire, meanwhile I have a plan to update the custom model on other skins such as Nepgear and Next Purple Neptune as well. More updates of other Neptunia skins are WIP. Follow my Ko-Fi page and stay tuned for more updates!!
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
[09.01.2022] Third Wing update
- AddedIncludes the model’s wings and also some adjustments on particles for Passive and W ability.
- fixedThis version does not require the V2.1&2.2 updates and already includes them.
[28.12.2021] Second VFX update
- AddedIncludes partial particles for Q and W abilities.
- ImprovedThe V.21 VFX Update also has received some adjustments to make it compatible with the V2.2 VFX update.
[15.12.2021] FIrst VFX update
- AddedIncludes partial particles for Basic Attack, Passive, Q, W, E, and R abilities.
[15.11.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.