SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Type of HUD/UI change: Void Design for most UI elements
- HUD/UI theme name: Void Hud
- Author: Maglen
- Skin Version: 1.3
- Description: For the Void Lovers
- Finally Updated for Patch 12.3
ADDITIONAL INFO ABout MY OTHER HUDs
- My huds are being updated slowly. I will probably push out the original version but fixed for the current patch as I can, but there will be minimal additions to them
- I have a few new ideas I am toying with, but I probably won’t get to making them into huds until at least after the Season 2021 and Summer 2021 HUDs are fixed
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Fantome fix update
- FixedNow works for both Fantome and Lcs Manager (changed to .fantome file)
[12.07.2021] Dragoncounter fix
- Fixed Dragoncounter
[09.02.2022] Patch 12.3 Fix
- AddedCustomized Loading Screen a bit more
- FixedFixed for Patch 12.3
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.