SKIN STATUS : updated
- Sounds added: “Gangplank Announcer”
- Author: “NekoHiko”, “Leischii”
- Skin Version: “2.1”
- Description: “Adds GP announcer to the game, mod can be turned off in game in settings/sounds when you check “Disable custom announcer”. Works only on SR. Install GP_Announcer_Base and language addon of your choice. el_GR, hu_HU,ja_JP and ro_Ro are missing, can’t find them on internet.”
[07.07.2021] 2.0 RELEASE
- Added(.bin) modify, all voice lines for nearly all languages, all made by L_e_i_s_c_h_i_i
- FixedAnnouncer now works in Practice Tool
Language packs don’t need to be updated, only GP_Announcer_Base was changed.
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.