SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Rammus
- Skin Replaced: Full Metal Rammus
- Author: Quinnnnasty
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Makes Rammus look like the (i hope you think so) Leopardon Mech from a Japanese Spider-Man show from 1978. He has a rad sword but this is only a retexture so I just made Full Metal Rammus’s grabby blade fingers the same color scheme of the sword.
- New Texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
Download and Socials
[11.09.2021] FIrst release by Quinnnnasty
- Added the skin (my child borne of blood sweat and more sweat because I never cry)
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.