SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Rammus
- Skin Replaced: Full Metal Rammus
- Author: Quinnnnasty
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Makes Rammus look like the (i hope you think so) Leopardon Mech from a Japanese Spider-Man show from 1978. He has a rad sword but this is only a retexture so I just made Full Metal Rammus’s grabby blade fingers the same color scheme of the sword.
- New Texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
Download and Socials
[11.09.2021] FIrst release by Quinnnnasty
- Added the skin (my child borne of blood sweat and more sweat because I never cry)
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.