SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Sounds replaced: Announcer voice (Map11.en_US.wad.client)
- Author: Ratakor
- Skin Version: 1.1.1
- Description : Announcer from Project event
- Only available for English
- “Pentakill” replaced by “Trinity Kill”
- “Quadrakill”, “Unstoppable”, “An ally as reconnected” and “Executed” are from the classic announcer
- For ARAM I swapped “Murder Bridge” and “Howling Abyss” priority from the classic announcer, that mean you will hear “Welcome to the Murder Bridge!”
- “Minions have spawned!” and Victory quote are in the mod but doesn’t activate in game, I don’t know if it’s the same with the classic announcer
Screenshots and videos
See League of Legends Wiki for a full list of all voice lines. Also not all voices are in the mod, I made some choices.
[02.09.2021] FIrst release
- ADDEDFirst release (1.1.1 because 1.0 and 1.1 voices where too low)
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.