SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Author: TheKillerey
- Skin Version: 1.2
- Supports all texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions
- Edited jungle creeps
- New models
- Edited MapMap11.bin
- Nexus has no crystal, fires in the midlane etc. don’t work. Currently no River
Important usage information
IMPORTANT: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
FIrst release by TheKillerey
- AddedFirst Release
[22.05.2021] Update and Re-Upload by Killerskins, fixed by Thuan and TheKillerey
- FixedWorks again
[13.08.2021] Fix for patch 11.16
- FixedMap is working again for Patch 11.16
- FixedRiver is finally fixed
[25.09.2021] Fix for patch 11.19
- FixedMap is working again for Patch 11.19
- BuggedRiver is missing for this update. Fix in next update
- AddedAdded missing textures for Low quality on Minions
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.