SKIN STATUS : Bugged
Table of Contents
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Author: TheKillerey
- Skin Version: 12.8
- Supports all texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions
- Edited jungle creeps
- New models
- Edited MapMap11.bin
- Nexus has no crystal, fires in the midlane etc. don’t work. Currently no River
Important usage information
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the ingle files in the overview.
FIrst release by TheKillerey
- AddedFirst Release
[22.05.2021] Update and Re-Upload by Killerskins, fixed by Thuan and TheKillerey
- FixedWorks again
[13.08.2021] Fix for patch 11.16
- FixedMap is working again for Patch 11.16
- FixedRiver is finally fixed
[25.09.2021] Fix for patch 11.19
- FixedMap is working again for Patch 11.19
- BuggedRiver is missing for this update. Fix in next update
- AddedAdded missing textures for Low quality on Minions
[18.04.2022] Fix for patch 12.7
- FixedMap is working again for Patch 12.7
- FixedInfernal bluebuff terrain
- FixedTop/Bottom lane stones got a change
[07.05.2022] Fix for patch 12.8
- FixedBlackscreen when loading
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.