SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: Riven
- Skin Replaced: Default, Redemeed, Elite, Battle Bunny, Championship 2012/2016, Dragonblade and All Chromas.
- Author: Reinforced Soul
- Skin Version: 11.1.6
- Return of the old particles!
- Old passive!
- The black runes of W!
- The Old Wind Slash!
- The Old Shield!
- And basic attack particles restored!
- The Redeemed sword is as in slash art as it was before!
- This mod uses the Season 8 Riven Wad file!
⭐ Thanks for the help Xllwd (宝宝)
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[28.04.2021] FIrst release
- AddedOfficial Season 8 WAD file
- FixedRedeemed passive buff
- AddedChromas: Dragonblade and Championship 2016
- FixedDistortion particles and basic attack particles in Dragonblade fixed!
- “Energy_break” particle fixed (all)!
- The explosion particles in RQ1 have been fixed in the Battle Bunny chromas!
- Blue particles in Q targets of the Championship!
- ImprovedFast processing!
- UpdatedDragonblade detonates are organized!
- FixedNow voices can be heard!
[10.07.2021] New Edition
- Added New Edition: Old Riven Vfx with Old CS 2016 VFX
- Fixed The sword glows from the Battle Bunny and Redeemed skins are at the correct intensity
[24.08.2021] code Adjustments
- Updated Code format (technical)
- Fixed Consequence of the update: The particles are with the original table values, so the size, color, etc. are corrected! (Example: the basic attack blood bug has been fixed) – Championship chroma now has the old Championship 2016 VFX! – Dragonblade chroma sword bug fixed! – The RQ1 particle (First Q with Ultimate) is with more bind!
- Fixed Season 6 version: Championship 2016 shield fixed
[06.10.2021] Default version
- Updated For 11.20
[14.10.2021] Season 6 version
- Updated For 11.20
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.