SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: Riven
- Skin Replaced: Default, Redeemed, Elite, Bunny and Championship 2012/2016
- Author: Reinforced Soul
- Skin Version: 11.1.5
- Description: Old Textures, Old Walk and Old VFX!
Old loadscreen: Default and Crimsom Elite Riven! Old HUD: All!
INFO: Old walk = Season 2 Riven; Without old walk = Season 3 Riven
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[11.05.2021] FIrst release
- Fixed“Energy_break” particles fixed!
- Improvedquick installation in LCS!
[12.06.2021] VO Fixed
- FixedNow voices can be heard!
- ADDEDNow contains the old Battle Bunny textures and the old green particles of the W with Ult!
[19.06.2021] battle bunny texture fixed
- Fixed Correct resolutions
[24.08.2021] CODE ADJUSTMENTS
- Updated Code format (technical)
- Fixed Consequence of the update: The particles are with the original table values, so the size, color, etc. are corrected! (Example: the basic attack blood bug has been fixed) – The RQ1 particle (First Q with Ultimate) is with more bind!
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.