SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Type of miscellaneous Mod: Change the visual effects and icons of items
- Author: Reinforced Soul and Hadalio
- Skin Version: 1.6
- Description: Season 3/4/5 items
- Edited items icons
- Edited particles
Icons (atlas) by Hadalio and VFX (particles) by Reinforced Soul!
Screenshots and videos
[28.06.2021] FIrst release
[07.09.2021] OLD VFX ADDED!
- Added Old VFX: Ravenous Hydra, Tiamat, Trinity Force, Sunfire Aegis and Deathfire Grasp (only Tar particle).
- Updated All atlas (small and large).
- Changed Goredrinker as Ravenous Hydra, Iron Whip as Tiamat, Deathfire Grasp as Night Harvester, Hextech Gunblade as Riftmaker, and others.
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.