SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- HUD/UI theme name: Nekomata Okayu HUD
- Author: Rej
- Skin Version: 1.1
- Description: Nekomata Okayu HUD
This HUD modifies:
- Main HUD (Main bottom menu, masteries, skills, items, enemy info, minimap border)
- Death recap
- Scoreboard, jungle timers, dragon counter
- Special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Gangplank, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Practice tool HUD
- Voicechat, surrender vote
- Emote pop-ups, ping-wheel
- Options window
- Itemshop including particles
Made with Yoru’s Simple HUD Template.
Screenshots and videos
[05.06.2021] FIrst release
[15.07.2021] HUD Update
- Fixed dragon display for new gamemode.
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.