SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- HUD/UI theme name: Nekomata Okayu HUD
- Author: Rej
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Nekomata Okayu HUD
- Made with Yoru’s Simple HUD Template.
- Edited main HUD (Masteries, skills, items, enemy info, mini map)
- Edited scoreboard
- Edited shop
- Edited dragon counter
- Edited jungle camp timers
- Edited special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Edited death recap
- Edited practice tool HUD
- Edited voice chat
- Edited ping-wheel
- Edited emote pop-ups
- Did not change; tooltips, options, surrender
Screenshots and videos
[05.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.