SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Yorick
- Skin Replaced: Pentakill III: Lost Chapter
- Author: Sauronkaiser
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: This skin is a retexture of Pentakill III which also was modified in its model to include the hat in-game.
- In order to use this custom skin, you need to own Pentakill III: Lost Chapter for Yorick and select it in champion select. Do NOT equip any chroma of the skin when doing this, else the textures will bug out.
- Slightly modified model, texture recolored
- Works on all champion texture quality settings, BUT it has the same definition in all of them
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified some particles
- Bass looking a bit buggy in dance and recall, but hardly noticeable
- Hat not being thrown in recall animation (I dont think there is a way to fix this because of how the original skin was made)
Download and Socials
[18.09.2021] FIrst release
- Addedskins first version
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.