SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: “Mordekaiser”
- Skin Replaced: “Default”
- Author: “Scrafty”
- Skin Version: “1.1”
- Description: “Old Mordekaiser Complete Restoration Project”
This custom skin restores:
- Model, Skeleton, Ability icons, Square, Circle, Loadscreen and Animations
- SFX and VO
This custom skin changes:
- Colors of particles to red/greenish blue
- Base Skin: Model, Skeleton, Ability icons, Square, Circle, Loadscreen, Particles, VO, are complete. Buffbar icons, SFX and some animations are incomplete.
- All other skins: Currently untouched
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- AddedVO and SFX
12th february 2021
- FixedSkeleton updated for Patch 11.3
BUGS AND ERRORS
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin STATUS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.
Both tutorials work for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
At the moment we recommend installing skins with LCS-Manager.