SKIN STATUS : Updated
- Champion Replaced: “Yone”
- Skin Replaced: “Default”
- Author: “Scrafty”
- Skin Version: “1.2”
- Description: “Green recolor with VO filter.”
- Replaces all art (Loadscreen, Square, Circle, Ability icons).
- Replaces all textures (Skin texture, sword texture, azakana texture).
- Replaces all particles.
- Adds a voice filter.
- AddedFirst release.
- AddedRecolored Taunt and Recall particles. Particles are now 100% recolored.
- FixedRemoved unnecessary .bnks.
- ImprovedThe shadow particle under Q1/Q2 is now green.
- AddedLow quality textures added.
- FixedAudio is back!
- ImprovedParticle colors adjusted.
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.