SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: “Mordekaiser”
- Skin Replaced: “Default, Dragon Knight, Infernal, Pentakill, Lord”
- Author: “Scrafty”
- Skin Version: “2.0”
- Description: “Old Mordekaiser Complete Restoration Project”
This custom skin restores:
- Model, Skeleton, Ability icons, Buffbar icons, Square, Circle, Loadscreen and Animations
- SFX and VO
- General: Ability icons, Buffbar icons, VO and SFX are complete.
- Base Skin: Model, Skeleton, Square, Circle and Loadscreen are complete. Particles are recolored red or greenish blue.
- Dragon Knight, Infernal, Pentakill, Lord: Model, Skeleton, are complete. Loadscreen, Circle and Particles are incomplete.
- King of Clubs, Dark Star, PROJECT: Incomplete. Do not use them with this custom skin or it will lead to weird results/crashing.
- Q into E will not play E animation.
- W’s phantom effect when the heal is used is reversed.
- Conqueror, Spellblade, turret shots and other things that rely on a buffbone will point to/be placed at the ground.
Thoughts for future versions:
- Replace Dark Star and PROJECT with unreleased skins.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[19.05.2022] 2015 update
- Fixed Everything works again.
- Improved Animations should be more fluid overall. Red version particles should be more complete than before.
- Added 2015 assets added as a choice.
18th may 2021
- FixedPentakill Mordekaiser Dance animation fixed.
- ImprovedE and R particles are now attached to his hand instead of the ground. Basic attack trail and R beam removed. W and E animations are now twice as fast.
17th may 2021
- AddedBuffbar icons, 4 skins (Dragon Knight, Infernal, Pentakill, Lord)
- FixedBroken VO, SFX and VFX are fixed.
- ImprovedChanged turret attack anim, the idle animation where he readjusts now plays less. Champion size reduced.
12th february 2021
- FixedSkeleton updated for Patch 11.3
- AddedVO and SFX
- AddedFirst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.