SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Textures replaced?: Yes
- Models replaced/added?: No
- Edited Map*Number*.bin?: No
- Author: sleepydama
- Skin Version: 1.1
- Description: Higher-saturation and higher-contrast, an underwater rave of blue and green. Made for myself so it would be easier to see certain things and because I like the vibes.
Not sure how colorblind friendly it is but part of making it easier to see was having more color contrast. Although, technically speaking the jungle camp monsters now have a degree of lower color contrast with the bg.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- AddedFirst Release
- FixedNow monsters and such (really just buffs anyways) are working again
BUGS AND ERRORS
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin STATUS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.
Both tutorials work for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
At the moment we recommend installing skins with LCS-Manager.