Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Katarina
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: The Melancholy Of Slime
- Skin Version: 1.1
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles
- Modified animations ( Death Sworn Katarina )
- Edited ability sounds ( Brave Phoenix Xayah )
- New voiceover ( Xayah JP VO )
- The model’s weighting isn’t perfect so it might have some issues regarding some animations
Additional installation instructions
This skin includes 2 things which are the base mod (which is the .fantome file) and the Custom Voiceover Pack folder which contains the custom voiceover files.
- Download the base mod
- Download the language file which matches your server, client & game language (check the overview of language codes here)
- Import base mod into LCS
- Click on “Edit this mod”
- Go to the “Files” tab
- Import your language file (Drag and drop or “Add WAD”)
- Close “Edit mod” window
- Activate mod and press “Run” to use the mod
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[09.05.2023] Update Patch 13.9: RIFTED INKSHADER SPIRITS WITH DA NEW POWER
- Fixed Outdaed bins.
- Improved Particles Color.
[19.03.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!