Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Yasuo
- Modified skin: Default
- Original author: NightRaid: Mio
- Re-uploaded by: The Melancholy Of Slime
- Skin Version: 1.3
- Re-Updated with Old Yasuo VFX
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles
- New voiceover
Additional installation instructions
This skin includes 2 things which are the base mod (which is the .fantome file) and the Custom Voiceover Pack folder which contains the custom voiceover files.
- Download the base mod
- Download the language file which matches your server, client & game language (check the overview of language codes here)
- Import base mod into LCS
- Click on “Edit this mod”
- Go to the “Files” tab
- Import your language file (Drag and drop or “Add WAD”)
- Close “Edit mod” window
- Activate mod and press “Run” to use the mod
I am not the original author of this mod, I only updated it so it works again as a mod for League of Legends.
The original author is NightRaid: Mio. Whose social media I cannot find.
If the original authors wants this mod to be taken down, I will take it down again.
You can contact me here: Victorious#9216
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[05.05.2023] UPDATE PATCH 13.9: RIFTED INKSHADER SPIRITS WITH DA NEW POWER Edition
- Fixed VO now working again.
- Fixed Minion Healthbar ( Thanks Rek’sai Partner )
- Updated Outdaed bin w.
[28.04.2022] Updated For Patch 12.8
- Fixed Missing Texture.
- Updated Outdated bin.
[04.01.2022] Re-Upload by The MElancholy Of Slime
- Updated Updated skl.
- AddedAdd Custom Voiceover Packs.
FIrst release by NightRaid: Mio
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!