Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Yasuo
- Modified skin: Default
- Original author: SavagePrey
- Re-uploaded by: The Melancholy Of Slime
- Skin Version: 1.4
- Re-Updated with Old Yasuo VFX
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds ( Project Yasuo Sounds )
- New voiceover ( Project Yasuo Sounds )
- No wandering bugs
I am not the original author of this mod, I only updated it so it works again as a mod for League of Legends.
The original author is SavagePrey, who you can find here
If the original authors wants this mod to be taken down, I will take it down again.
You can contact me here: Victorious#9216
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[05.05.2023] UPDATE PATCH 13.9: RIFTED INKSHADER SPIRITS WITH DA NEW POWER EDITION
- Fixed VO now working again.
- Fixed Minion Healthbar ( Thanks Rek’sai Partner )
- Updated Outdaed bin.
[01.01.2022] Updated For Patch 12.8
- Fixed Missing Texture.
- Updated Outdated bin.
[24.11.2021] Re-Upload by The Melancholy Of Slime
- Updated Updated skl.
- Added Swaps Project Yasuo VO and SFX for Base Yasuo
[09.01.2019] FIrst release by SavagePrey
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!