Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Darius
- Modified skin: God-King Darius
- Author: The Melancholy Of Slime
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Ahri after she realizes that sylas has more damage and healing with click one without having to actually land any skillshots ( 다이스 watson )
- In order to use this skin, you need to own God-King Darius and select it in champion select.
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles
- New voiceover ( Spirit Blossom Ahri JP VO )
- The model’s weighting isn’t perfect so it might have some issues regarding some animations
Additional installation instructions
This skin includes 2 things which are the base mod (which is the .fantome file) and the Custom Voiceover Pack folder which contains the custom voiceover files.
- Download the base mod
- Download the language file which matches your server, client & game language (check the overview of language codes here)
- Import base mod into LCS
- Click on “Edit this mod”
- Go to the “Files” tab
- Import your language file (Drag and drop or “Add WAD”)
- Close “Edit mod” window
- Activate mod and press “Run” to use the mod
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
IMPORTANT: This skin only works if you own God-King Darius and select it in champion select.
NOTE: This is a Pick-and-choose Google Drive Download.
Right click the mod you want and press “Download”.
Then click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[04.05.2022] Updated for Patch 12.8
- Fixed Darius axe invisible until he get 5 stacks
- Updated Outdated bin.
[08.03.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.