Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Sejuani
- Modified skin: Poro Rider
- Author: Strong Porco
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Part of a Poro Rider skin chroma pack based on CBLOL teams, this being the LOUD skin.
- In order to use this skin, you need to own Poro Rider Sejuani and select it in champion select.
- New texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
About the mod
Again a custom skin by Sejuani with the theme of the Brazilian organization LOUD. You can check out the old one here.
This time I intend to make other chromas for the Poro Rider Sejuani skin based on the other times of CBLOL, and as soon as I do, I’ll post it here.
- LOUD logo changes its position in W2 skill
- Sometimes, LOUD logo and “#goLOUD” do not appear in the R final explosion
- LOUD Sejuani custom skin affects all other Sejuani skins that use Default skin effects
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: This skin only works if you own Poro Rider Sejuani and select it in champion select.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the ingle files in the overview.
[19.02.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.