Mod STATUS : Outdated
Table of Contents
- Map: Summoners Rift
- Author: TheKillerey & Leischii
- Skin Version: 0.9.4
- Description: A Bilgewater styled Rift which includes tons of modifications.
- Credits: Nagiliant, Crauzer, Doge, Chewy, Leischii, Nikohiko, Franchlitz, Yoru, Instabuy
- Supports all texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions
- Edited jungle creeps
- New models
- Edited Map11.bin
- Announcer Support
- Edited UI
- Edited HUD
- Edited Music
- Edited Turrets
- Added Fog
- Edited Font
- Separate version
Important usage information
Gangplank announcer language addon is needed for both versions, get one here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OIEqecEgM2w25mjYuX1TM6qvFPADfWtc
Mods inluded in Full Version (Announcer is not included in all versions):
Screenshots and videos
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget a Gangplank announcer language addon: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OIEqecEgM2w25mjYuX1TM6qvFPADfWtc
[11.10.2021] Fix for PATCH 11.20
- Fixed Outdated bin files. All sounds are back!
- Fixed Rift herald and Baron being mute
- Fixed Baron not working with worlds skin
- Fixed music pausing after destroying the first turret
- Improved Reduced file size (~70 mb)
Light version only:
- Added BW music to light version (Was no music at all before)
- Added structure sfx/vfx to light version
[25.09.2021] Fix for PATCH 11.16
- Fixed Fix for Patch 11.19
[14.08.2021] Fix for PATCH 11.16
- Fixed Fix for Patch 11.16 (Thanks to Leischii)
- Fixed Fixed size of Minions when playing on red side
- Fixed Fixed legacy music not working
[07.08.2021] FIrst Beta release
- Added Full playable map and separate version of Bilgewater Rift.
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.