Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Map: Summoners Rift
- Author: TheKillerey X Riot
- Skin version: 11.23.1
- Description: Original Winter Rift from 2017 updated for new Elemental Rift.
- Supports all environment and texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions [Snowdown]
- Edited jungle creeps
- New models [Christmas Objects]
- Edited Map11.bin
- Edited Music [Snowdown Sound]
- Edited Effects [Snowdown Effects]
- Added models having render issues on DX11
ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Open your client settings, go to the “Game” menu and enable “Prefer DX9 Legacy Mode” in order for the map to fully work.
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[24.11.2021] New updates and fixes Patch 11.23
- Fixed Chemtech fog, missing lower quality textures
- Added New winter loadingscreen, Snowdown minions + music, Winter objectives
[23.11.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.