SKIN STATUS : Updated
Table of Contents
- Map Replaced: Summoners Rift
- Author: TheKillerey & Leischii
- Skin Version: 0.9.2
- Description: A Bilgewater styled Rift which includes tons of modifications.
- Credits: Nagiliant, Crauzer, Doge, Chewy, Leischii, Nikohiko, Franchlitz, Yoru, Instabuy
- Supports all texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions
- Edited jungle creeps
- New models
- Edited Map11.bin
- Announcer Support
- Edited UI
- Edited HUD
- Edited Music
- Edited Turrets
- Added Fog
- Edited Font
- Separate version
Important usage information
Mods inluded in Full Version (Announcer is not included in all versions):
Screenshots and videos
IMPORTANT: Those are Google Drive Links. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[07.08.2021] FIrst Beta release
- Added Full playable map and separate version of Bilgewater Rift.
[14.08.2021] Fix for PATCH 11.16
- Fixed Fix for Patch 11.16 (Thanks to Leischii)
- Fixed Fixed size of Minions when playing on red side
- Fixed Fixed legacy music not working
[25.09.2021] Fix for PATCH 11.16
- Fixed Fix for Patch 11.19
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.