- Map Replaced: “Summoners Rift”
- Skin Replaced: “Default”
- Author: “TheKillerey”
- Skin Version: “11.16”
- Last updated for Patch: “11.16”
- Description: “Remastered version of the old Halloween Rift Map in League of Legends. We have Old Shopkeeper, Old Map, New Lights, Easter Eggs, Changed Jungle Monsters (Not old ones), Old Sound, Old Halloween Minions, Old Turrents, Inhibs and Nexus”
- South Shopkeeper is not on the correct position
IMportant Usage Information
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[25.09.2021] Fixed for Patch 11.19
- Fixed Fixed for Patch 11.19
- Removed Removed Old Jungle Monsters for other Jungle Mods
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.