Table of Contents
- Type of Mod: Minion, Turret, Jungle Camps, Load Screen, Items Change
- Author: TheKillerey X KillerSkins
- Skin Version: 1.3
- Description: Before the map is stable here is everything else you could want and play with. Enjoy.
- Modifies Summoner’s Rift minions and super minions (supports all graphic levels)
- Replaces Summoners Rift Turrets, Inhibs, Nexus (supports all graphic levels)
- Replaces the Summoners Rift Jungle Camps, and sounds (supports all graphic levels)
- Replaces Load Screen and Borders
- Replaces Mythic Item Borders and Particles
- Replaces full Map with new models
- TheKillerey – Full map design
- BlooJae – Plating, Blue and Red Buff, Rift Herald Relic, Banners, Krugs, Wolves, Storekeepers, Scuttle, Raptors, Buff Circles, Honeyfruit, Scryers Bloom, Blast Cone, Hexgates, Item Icons and Particles, Dragons, Bushes, UI Changes
- Konrad – Turrets, Inhibs, Nexus, Honeyfruit and Bush design
- Duxteh2 – Turret and Plating Concept Artist
- Bearded Shepard – Helped with turrets, Hexgates design
- Yoru – Gromp, Dragons Suggestion
- Martynas – Rift Herald
- Gorethog – Baron
Important usage information
If used in conjunction with other map skins or any other mods that modify, minions, or loading screens, the mods will most likely not work together as such. Each mod included in the folder download, is a separate part of the total mod (turrets change turrets etc).
THIS MAP REQUIRES DX9 ENABLED IN ORDER TO WORK:
Open your client settings, go to the “Game” menu and enable “Prefer DX9 Legacy Mode” in order for the map to fully work.
Download and Socials
Read Important usage information in order to not crash in loadingscreen.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[25.04.2023] Patch 13.8 Fix
- fixedFixed for Patch 13.8 and temporary replaced grass.
[01.04.2023] Patch 13.6 Fix
- fixedFixed for Patch 13.6
[27.02.2023] Patch 13.4 Fix
- fixedFixed Health Bars
- fixedFixed Shader Path’s
[12.01.2023] Patch 13.1 Fix
- fixedTurret, Inhib, and Nexus Textures, and Load Screen broke by Patch 13.1
[04.01.2023] FIrst release
- First release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!