!! IMPORTANT: The newest version of LCS-Manager also installs .fantome files !!
- Tutorial 1 by Yorû Queen of Night
- Tutorial 2 Soon By TheKillerey
Step by Step Tutorial
2. Download the lolcustomskin-tools.zip file.
3. Drag and Drop or extract lolcustomskin-tools from the ZIP File to a folder of your choice
4. Start lcs-manager.exe. First of all you need to choose your League of Legends folder
5. Now choose your League Game folder. “Your Drive“:/Riot Games/League of Legends/Game/
6. After that your ready to go
7. Now you need to download your mod. After that click in the left top corner the “Ξ” button. This allows you to add the fantome .zip mod or you drag and drop the file into the program
Download Skins from https://voxskins.com or my https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gtajoh8herr0l2u/AADxnS1TPzGZAMBCeUV8dqEUa?dl=0
8. Now tick the skin you want to load in and click on “Run”
9. If it says “Wait for League” then it’s done. You can test out your skin in Game 🙂
- Windows 10, 8.1 or 7
- 8 GB RAM or more
- 7ZIP/WINRar or a tool that can extract zip files