SKIN STATUS : updated
Table of Contents
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Author: Tyre 4770
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: ASISR is just an even lazier rift, with different colors. While this may scream “Candy Apple”, I have decided against the name. It’s a little bright, and some parts of the map are definitely interesting. Green side is blue side and purple side is red side. has regular towers and minions. I can offer different minions and the nexus blitz towers if requested!
- Replaces all texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions
- Edited jungle creeps
Screenshots and videos
[04.06.2021] FIrst release
[13.08.2021] Rename Update
- Fixe Fixed the textures by renaming them.
[14.08.2021] TYRE DID A FECKY WECKY
- Fixed So uh I lied, they’re actually fixed this time. For some reason the srx/textures folder didn’t process in LCS for all versions. That’s been fixed, I hope…
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.