SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Type of miscellaneous Mod: Loading screens
- Author: Tyre 4770
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Summer themed loading screens
- Replaces Summoner’s Rift loading screen
- Replaces Howling Abyss loading screen
Important Info on how to install:
If you use a map skin for either Howling Abyss or Summoner’s Rift, you’ll have to remove the loading screen that comes with the map. Unfortunately, this cannot be done with Butcher’s Bridge. In this pack, you may pick & choose which loading screen to replace or you can replace both. I have included HA only, SR only, and both in 1.
HOW TO REMOVE CUSTOM LOADING SCREEN WITH A MAP SKIN:
- Navigate to lcs\installed\map skin folder
- Open Map12.wad.client or Map11.wad.client in obsidian from the map you want to use
- Extract all
- Make new Map11/Map12 wad.client folder to put the extracted files in
- Open up the folder
- Go to \assets
- Delete ux folder
- Go to lcs
- edit the map installation
- Remove map11/map12 wad.client
- Replace with the new wad.client folder that removes the load screen
- Run LCS
Anime loading screen art belongs to https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/58305869
Credit to the original artists and photographers of the other images. If this is your art/photo and you would like it to be taken down, please let me know!
Screenshots and videos
[19.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.