SKIN STATUS : Updated
- Type of Change: Summoner’s Rift + Minions/Jg minions/Dragons/Minimap
- Author: Tyre 4770
- Skin Version: 5.1
- Description: The laziest summoner’s rift map ever!
YES, THAT’S RIGHT – LAZY RIFT IS BACK, BABY!
I apologize for taking such a long hiatus! I wasn’t playing League very much in the last few years, and I ended up having to transition to Xbox gaming for a while. Now, I have a better PC. NO MORE 5FPS SPOTLIGHTS! AW YEAH. The entire map was remade – there’s only a very slight difference between LR Reborn and the original, it’s so tiny that OBS couldn’t pick it up when I tried to record an example! There is still a seam over in red side’s blue jungle, and I can’t do anything about that. Sorry, friends!
LRR Reborn V3 brings some new changes. Turrets, Inhibs, and Nexus are now recolored. Green = Red and Pink = Blue. The Minions are now recolored Star Guardian Minions! Red Minions = Blue Side and Green Minions = Red Side. 😀 Baron & Summoned Rift Herald now display the correct textures.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Lazy Rift V3 is here – Check what’s new/fixed below!
Lazy Rift V4 has landed!
Same thing as V3 – Blue side is Red/Hot Red/Hot Pink & Red side is Green!
Lazy rift reborn 2022 is here!
LRR 2022 has finally arrived. This update removed the nexus blitz towers, and updates lots of things. Check out this cool new dragon:
Version 2.1 release
- AddedArcade Minions as default(recolored), Recolored structures
- FixedBaron and Summoned Herald now display the proper textures.
Third release – quick fix
- FixedA single super minion didn’t have the right texture in high res textures. ;-; This ditzy cat has fixed it.
[23.06.2021] Fourth release
- Deleted Removed the loading screen so that custom loading screens are compatible & you don’t have to remove it yourself. You still have to remove it yourself for V2 and V3.
- Changed Changed normal turrets for Nexus Blitz turrets, and changed minions to Star Guardian.
[19.07.2021] Ultimate Spellbook compatibility
- Added Added files for Spellbook, may have missed some files because my search doesn’t work.
- Updated Updated to work with Spellbook. Fixed some textures that weren’t applying on lower res. If I missed any, let me know.
- Deleted Deleted the loading screen files in V2 and V3 to allow for custom loading screen usage.
[13.08.2021] rename update
- Fixed Fixed missing textures by renaming files. V2, V3, and V4 have all been updated.
[14.08.2021] Tyre did a fecky wecky
- Fixed So uh I lied, they’re actually fixed this time. For some reason the srx/textures folder didn’t process in LCS for all versions. That’s been fixed, I hope…
[05.06.2022] 2022 update and stuff i guess
- Updated Updated the map with the new textures and files and all that jazz to make it work again.
- removed Removed Nexus Blitz turrets, they’re normal turrets again.
[17.06.2022] I missed some things, apparently
- Fixed Missed adding some low and medium textures, and missed updating grass. There is a singular krug (biggest) that is missing and I am unsure of how to get that fixed. Will update it later in a major update if I figure out how to get it fixed. o7
[23.06.2022] rito pls stop changing things I beg of you
- Fixed Rito changed the hextech dragon pit tile name or something, fixed it.
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.