- Type of miscellaneous Mod: Loading screens
- Author: Tyre 4770
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Winter loading screens
- Replaces Summoner’s Rift loading screen
- Replaces Howling Abyss loading screen
Important Info on how to install:
If you use a map skin for either Howling Abyss or Summoner’s Rift, you’ll have to remove the loading screen that comes with the map. Unfortunately, this cannot be done with Butcher’s Bridge. In this pack, you may pick & choose which loading screen to replace or you can replace both.
HOW TO REMOVE CUSTOM LOADING SCREEN WITH A MAP SKIN:
- Navigate to cslol > installed > map skin folder
- Open Map12.wad.client or Map11.wad.client in obsidian from the map you want to use
- Extract all
- Make new Map11/Map12 wad.client folder to put the extracted files in
- Open up the folder
- Go to assets
- Delete ux folder
- Go to cslol
- edit the map installation
- Remove map11/map12 wad.client
- Replace with the new wad.client folder that removes the load screen
- Run LCS
All art found here: freepik.com
Screenshots and videos
[18.11.20222] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!