SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- HUD/UI theme name: FUTURE HUD3.0
- Author: Smile
- Skin Version: 3.1
- Description: A total of three colors
- Main HUD (Main bottom menu, masteries, skills, items, enemy info, minimap border)
- Death recap
- Scoreboard, jungle timers, dragon counter
- Special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Gangplank, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Practice tool HUD
- Voicechat, surrender vote
- Emote pop-ups, ping-wheel
Important usage information
When using it, please turn on “The screen flickers when injured” in the game settings.
All HUDs + Downloads
FUTURE HUD 3.0 – Mars Red
FUTURE HUD 3.0 – Galaxy Blue
FUTURE HUD 3.0 – 2012VP 113
[04.06.2021] FIrst release
- UpdatedThanks Valfren for his help, it can be used normally at present.
- Fixed Dragon counter
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.