Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Mordekaiser
- Modified skin: Default
- Original author: Nekres
- Updated and re-uploaded by: XrazeX
- Skin Version: 2.0
- Description: Old Moekaiser for the Mordekaiser Rework
- Changes model and circle
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Moekaiser’s mace wont disappear when playing guitar
I am not the original author of this mod, I only updated it so it works again as a mod for League of Legends.
The original author is Nekres.
If the original author wants this mod to be taken down, I will take it down.
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[14.01.2016] REWORK AND UPLOAD
- AddedRuined crown and some nice shoulder plates
- changedAnimation matching new Mordekaiser
- Model made by Nekres (if I remember correctly) in a format no longer compatible with actual Models
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.