SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion replaced: Nidalee
- Skin replaced: Default, Snow Bunny, Leopard
- Author: Yoru
- Skin version: 3.0
- Parts used: Challenger Nidalee, Battle Academia Katarina, Prestige K/DA Akali, Pizza Delivery Sivir, K/DA Kai’sa; Bewitching Nidalee, K/DA Evelynn, K/DA Akali, Base Nidalee © Riot Games
- Splashart drawn by me
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Modified human and cat form
- Also replaces Snow Bunny and Leopard Nidalee skins
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[09.08.2019] First release
[12.01.2020] Updated for Fantome and LCS-Manager
- FixedNow works as a Mod for LCS-Manager and Fantome
[25.02.2021] Updated for Patch 11.3
- FixeDUpdated the skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- Updated File format is now .fantome
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.