SKIN STATUS : Updated
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Syndra
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 2.1
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreen
- Replaces in-game icon
- Modified particles (different than in the video, only basic particles recolored to red/dark orange/brown for now)
Screenshots and videos
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[07.10.2021] Updated for Patch 11.20
- Fixed Outdated bins, no longer has missing sounds
[15.09.2021] Updated for after Patch 11.3
- FixeDUpdated the .skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- UpdatedFile format is now .fantome
- AddedNew particles
[18.06.2017] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.