Mod STATUS : Updated
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Janna
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 1.1
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreen
- Modified particles (different than in the video, but better)
- Parts used: Star Guardian Janna, Ravenborn LeBlanc, Gravelord Azir © Riot Games
Downlaod and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[27.10.2021] Updated for after Patch 11.3
- FixeDUpdated the .skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- UpdatedFile format is now .fantome
[12.01.2020] Updated for Fantome and LCS-Manager
- FixedNow works as a Mod for LCS-Manager and Fantome
[12.01.2019] Model fix
- Fixed Missing faces on staff
[10.09.2018] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.