SKIN STATUS : Updated
Table of Contents
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Original Author: Existor
- Fixed and re-uploaded by: Yoru
- Skin Version: 2.5
- Description: After a request I decided to make my favorite Summoner’s Rift skin work again 🙂
- Replaces all texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions
- Edited jungle creeps
I am not the original author of this skin, I only updated it so it works again as a custom skin for League of Legends and
added some textures for it to also work properly (alcoves, elemental rifts).
The original author is Existor. You can find him here: Youtube
If the original authors wants this skin to be taken down, I will take it down again.
You can contact me here: IM#6715
Screenshots and videos
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[23.11.2021] Patch 11.23 Update
- Fixed Now properly supports “use relative team colors”
- Added Hextech/Arcane structures + minions, Chemtech and Hextech dragons + terrain
- Removed Unnecessary files
[22.10.2021] Patch 11.21 fix
- Fixed Missing textures on structures
- Added Chaos side destroyed turret texture
[11.08.2021] Patch 11.16 fix
- Fixed Missing texture squares
[18.07.2021] Fixed Crash
- Fixed Crash in loadingscreen at 5%
[18.07.2021] Update for Ultimate Spellbook
- Fixed Now works in Ultimate Spellbook (only missing ground tiles are fixed)
- Improved Brightened the Minimap
[07.07.2021] Updated and Re-Upload by Yoru
- Added Elemental rift textures, alcoves, plants, championship ground textures
- Updated Now works for LCS-Manager
[.07.2015] FIrst release by Existor
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.