SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Soraka
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 1.3
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Model parts used: Order of the Banana Soraka, Lifeguard Taric, Pool Party Taric, Pool Party Miss Fortune, Pool Party Renekton, Pool Party Fiora © Riot Games
Screenshots and videos
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[25.07.2018] First release
[05.01.2020] Updated for Fantome and LCS-Manager
- FixedNow works as a Mod for LCS-Manager and Fantome
[22.06.2021] Updated for Patch 11.3+
- FixeDUpdated the skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- Updated File format is now .fantome
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP SKIN FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.