SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion replaced: Nami
- Skin replaced: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin version: 3.0
- concept by Mara-Elle on Deviantart
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreen
- Modified particles
Screenshots and videos
[20.01.2018] First release
[01.02.2020] Updated for Fantome and LCS-Manager
- FixedNow works as a Mod for LCS-Manager and Fantome
[23.05.2021] Updated for Patch 11.3+
- FixeDUpdated the skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- Updated File format is now .fantome
- Added Now has particles again (similiar to the video)
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.