SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- HUD/Ui theme name: Simple HUDs – Lunar Beasts 2021
- Author: Yoru
- Skins version: 1.1
All HUDs modify:
- Main HUD (Main bottom menu, masteries, skills, items, enemy info, minimap border)
- Death recap
- Scoreboard, jungle timers, dragon counter
- Special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Gangplank, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Practice tool HUD
- Voicechat, surrender vote
- Emote pop-ups, ping-wheel
- Options window
Lunar Beast Alistar
Lunar Beast Annie
Lunar Beast Aphelios
Lunar Beast Darius
Lunar Beast Fiora
Prestige Lunar Beast Fiora
Lunar Beast Jarvan IV
Lunar Beast Viego
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[04.02.2021] FIrst release
[03.08.2021] Patch 11.15 Update
- Added Itemshop, surrender, options, gangplank special hud
- Fixed Dragoncounter
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.