This post will be updated from time to time.
TO BECOME A CREATOR YOU MUST BE ON OUR DISCORD
Table of Contents
Color used on this website: #dd163b
What category does my post belong to? – Explanation:
- CHAMPIONS: All custom skins for LoL champions
- REMODELS: Custom skins that change the model of champions
- RESTORATIONS: Custom skins that bring back old versions of champions
- RETEXTURES: Custom skins made only by changing textures of existing models
- SKIN EDITS: Texture/Model adjustments for existing skins, no full color palette changes
- FONTS: Changes the LoL in-game font
- HUD: Skins that edit the LoL In-Game HUD/Interface
- INFOS: Only for admins.
- MAPS: Skins that change any LoL map (Summoner’s Rift, Howling Abyss, etc.), Textures or Remodels
- Miscellaneous: Custom skins that don’t fit any of the other categories
- SOUNDS: Any kind of sound custom skins, like voiceovers for champions or announcers
- TOOLS: Custom skin related tools
- If you want to contribute any Tools, contact an admin first (preferrably Yoru)!
- TUTORIALS: Guides to do anything custom skin related
- CREATION: Any guide related to custom skin creation
- INSTALLATION: Only for admins.
Make sure to not only include the last category your skin belongs to, but also the main category: Champions/Remodels/Wild Rift
Template for WordPress Thumbnails
All Posts need to use this template, otherwise it won’t be accepted.
WordPress Reusable Blocks
Reusable Blocks are edited Blocks that can be reused in multiple posts.
In order to find them you just click on the + to add a new block and then type in the name of the block.
To edit it, you need to Convert it to a regular Block ( can be buggy, if it doesn’t work, Save Draft and reload)
Name: Changelog fix for Patch 11.3
Used for: Post updates for Custom Models that broke with the 11.3 Gamepatch
Needs to be changed: Date and maybe version number 2.0
[11.02.2021] Updated for Patch 11.3
- FixeDUpdated the skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- Updated File format is now .fantome
Name: Custom Image Gallery
Used for: Multiple images for a champion which do not take up the whole width of the post or are nearly the same ( turnarounds for example)
Needs to be changed: Loaded Images, as there are non selected.
Bugs: Might disappear when you convert it to a regular block, just save draft and reload the site then.
Name: Changelog Update for Fantome and LCS-Manager
Used for: Older skins that just need a file format update
Needs to be changed: Date/Version
[12.01.2021] Updated for Fantome and LCS-Manager
- FixedNow works as a Mod for LCS-Manager and Fantome
- UpdatedFile format is now .fantome
Name: Real Changelog
Used for: All posts
Needs to be changed: All the texts, the lower block can be deleted if not needed.
[22.04.2021] FIrst release (Adjust date, version number and title)
- Added Leave only the first empty line if you want to leave the list empty and not buggy
- Updated Keep to the color code
- Fixed Delete lines you don’t need
- Improved Smth
- Deleted Smth
- Changed Smth
Name: Re-Upload disclaimer
Used for: Posts that are re-uploads of old custom skins, not original skins
Needs to be changed: original author, social-media or note that you didn’t find any, your contact info
I am not the original author of this skin, I only updated it so it works again as a custom skin for League of Legends.
The original author is [name]. You can find them here: [list of social-media if you can find it]
If the original authors wants this skin to be taken down, I will take it down again.
You can contact me here: [Your discord, twitter, etc.]
Name: Empty/First release changelog
Used for: can be used for any post if you don’t want to have further information like you can with the “Real changelog” re-usable block
Needs to be changed: date
This fixes the issue of the changelog block being buggy when you’re trying to remove the bottom list.