SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: By popular demand low res rift /”4×4″ rift is back.
- Replaces all map quality settings
- Replaces all elemental rifts
- Replaces all minions
- Replaces all structures
- Replaces all jungle creeps
- Character quality & environment quality High/Very High: 64×64 px resolution
- Character quality & environment quality Medium: 16×16 px resolution
- Character quality & environment quality Low/Very Low: 4×4 px resolution
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[30.05.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.