SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: “Summoner’s Rift”
- Textures replaced?: “Yes”
- Models replaced/added?: “No”
- Edited Map Map11.bin.bin?: “No” (Summoners Rift is Map11.bin)
- Author: “Yoru”
- Skin Version: “1.1”
- Description: “Dark night version of Summoner’s Rift”
- Replaces all map quality settings
- Replaces all elemental rifts
- Replaces all minions
- Replaces all structures
- Replaces all jungle creeps
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[08.03.2021] FIrst release
[27.03.2021] Fixed minions and camps
- FixedMinions and jungle monsters now have the proper texture again.
BUGS AND ERRORS
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin STATUS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.
Both tutorials work for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
At the moment we recommend installing skins with LCS-Manager.