SKIN STATUS : Updated
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 1.4
- Replaces all texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions
- Edited jungle creeps
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[22.10.2021] Patch 11.21 fix
- Fixed Missing textures on structures
- Added Chaos side destroyed turret texture
[11.08.2021] Patch 11.16 fix
- Fixed Missing texture squares
[22.04.2021] Ultimate Spellbook + general update
- Added Quite a lot of files generally
- Fixed Now works properly in Ultimate Spellbook
[27.03.2021] Fixed minions and camps
- FixedMinions and jungle monsters now have the proper texture again.
[08.03.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.