SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Original Author: Existor
- Fixed and re-uploaded by: Yoru
- Skin Version: 2.2
- Description: After a request I decided to make my favorite Summoner’s Rift skin work again 🙂
- Replaces all texture quality settings
- Edited map textures
- Edited elemental map textures
- Edited minions
- Edited jungle creeps
I am not the original author of this skin, I only updated it so it works again as a custom skin for League of Legends and
added some textures for it to also work properly (alcoves, elemental rifts).
The original author is Existor. You can find him here: Youtube
If the original authors wants this skin to be taken down, I will take it down again.
You can contact me here: IM#6715
Screenshots and videos
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[.07.2015] FIrst release by Existor
[07.07.2021] Updated and Re-Upload by Yoru
- Added Elemental rift textures, alcoves, plants, championship ground textures
- Updated Now works for LCS-Manager
[18.07.2021] Update for Ultimate Spellbook
- Fixed Now works in Ultimate Spellbook (only missing ground tiles are fixed)
- Improved Brightened the Minimap
[18.07.2021] Fixed Crash
- Fixed Crash in loadingscreen at 5%
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP SKIN FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.