Table of Contents
- Champion: Vex
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Mod Version: 1.4
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game icon
- Modified particles
- Modified ability sounds
- Parts used:
- Base Vex, Star Guardian Sona, Star Guardian Zoe, Star Guardian Rakan, Star Guardian Neeko, Star Guardian Jinx © Riot Games
- Particles used:
- Star Guardian Akali, Dawnbringer Vex, Star Guardian Ekko, Star Guardian Janna, Star Guardian Rakan, Star Guardian Rakan, Star Guardian Kai’sa, Star Guardian Neeko, Star Guardian Ezreal, Star Nemesis Morgana
- Sounds used:
- Dawnbringer Vex, Star Guardian Kai’sa, Star Guardian Zoe, Star Nemesis Morgana, Star Guardian Fiddlesticks
- Particles with help from BlooJae
- Human face texture & general texture improvements by Bearded Shepherd
Important usage information
This skin comes in 2 versions: One has Vex’ normal furry skin texture, the other has a human skin texture by Bearded Shepherd.
You can only use 1 at a time.
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
…buy me a coffee 🙂 (Ko-Fi Donation)
…directly donate via Paypal ^-^
Downlaod and Socials
You can only use 1 version at a time!
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[15.04.2023] Patch 13.7
- Fixed model not appearing, particle issues
[24.02.2023] Patch 13.4 fix
- Fixed Bugged Healthbars
[31.01.2023] VFX Update for Patch 13.1
- Fixed Broken VFX due to the new season, missing textures on shadow
[06.11.2022] Patch 12.21 fix
- Fixed skin issues after Empyrean Vex release
[18.09.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!