SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion replaced: Ashe
- Skin replaced: Default, Freljord, Sherwood Forest
- Author: Yoru
- Skin version: 4.0
- Parts used: Battlebunny Riven, Amethyst Ashe, Woad Ashe, Cottontail Teemo, Cottontail Fizz © Riot Games
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces Freljord and Sherwood Forest skins
- Modified loadingscreen
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[01.04.2018] First release
- AddedTextures for Freljord and Sherwood Forest Ashe
[04.01.2020] Updated for Fantome and LCS-Manager
- FixedNow works as a Mod for LCS-Manager and Fantome
- Deleted Carrot particles due to her skill effects rework
[02.04.2021] Updated for Patch 11.3
- FixeDUpdated the skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Make sure to check out our FAQ and Error fixes to solve any issues you might have.
If your problem still persists, join our Discord and ask in the #help channel.
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.